Wednesday, November 19

Just let it go man.

So I had this really long post all ready to go, but I figured I talk and write too much, so I summed it up.

We just got a new phone system put in with an automated attendant and menu options and all that jazz; (stuff that was innovative in the 70's) and yet, our church secretary has been in the bizz her whole life, and thinks that a machine is too impersonal, so anytime the phone rings. . .no matter where she is in the church, she bolts like her dress is on fire to her office and tries to grab the phone. It's not a huge deal, but it's funny to be talking to her, and then you hear the phone ring, and she just disappears.

I think one day if I see her walk by my office door, I'll call her office with my cell phone just to see her fly by. . . .I'm sure that would entertain me for at least an hour.

No comments: